Friday, August 14, 2009

Look What I Found At Costco....Super Cute Puppets!


I had to share this find....they are just so cute and inexpensive! Maybe it is the kindergarten teacher in me but when I saw these plush and very darling puppets at Costco for $7.60 for the whole set of 4 I just had to scoop them up, I am sure they will be gone the next time I go. They are sold in sets with jungle, reptile, farm, and dog themes. Reid loves to play with puppets...these are just perfect for him and his little friends!! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Junior said...

so cute, looks like Reid loves them

Kisses For Noah said...

Oh those are awesome, Cheri!! Darn it, we don't have a Costco membership....just Sams. I'll have to see if they have them there (sometimes they carry similar things).
Reid looks like a little "boy" in that picture (less like a toddler). He's growing up so fast (and so incredibly cute!!!!)