Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Is There a Doctor In The House??

...Or better yet, how about a barber??? This doctor in training can barely see his patients past his wildly long hair.






It is so hot tonight that I looked for some cool pj's for Reid...cool as in "not hot" and found his scrubs that sweet Zoey and her family gifted Reid when we visited her in the hospital. I decided the light material would work for his jammies tonight...and well you can see he decided he would "ham it up" a bit once Luke brought him his Dr. bag to finish off the outfit. Oh and this hair of his... a little unruly and way past due for a haircut but boy do I dread the screams and tantrums haircuts illicit from this second son of mine...thus the new surfer hairdo he has been sporting lately by default, but I think a little trim at least is in order for this "doctor in training".

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh ... how cute is he???? I personally love the wild hair ... little surfer guy.Always darling in my eyes!!!Keep cool ... the heat is killing me.To early for this if you ask me.Love to you all.

Unknown said...

Those photos are priceless...I am sitting here giggling. Love the scrubs, love the hair, love the cute personlity that shines through so bright! Cant wait to meet him!!!

Nan P. said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Reid is so cool!

And he looks so grown up all of a sudden!

The Sanchez Family said...

Love it! Especially his "cool" scrubs and hair! Seeing pictures of Reid give me sooooo much to look forward to with Joaquin.

jenhiatt said...

He is getting so big!!! He is a doll.
I am glad to know my son isn't the only one that loses his mind at haircut time.

Kele said...

I am with Heather, I love the surfer dude look! Reid could never be anything but 'TOO CUTE!' Hope you guys are doing well, out of the loop recently, hoping to rejoin the fun not that things have calmed.
Love to you all!

My name is Sarah said...

Oh so cute. I like Reid's hair - cool.