Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Heart Revolution...We're All in This Together

Tomorrow night, Wednesday November 4th we will be at the movie theatres.....we know someone who has worked the last few years on this documentary, I Heart Revolution, and it is being shown in the United States and Canada one night only, November 4th. We are thrilled to be able to honor her and her efforts along with everyone else involved in putting this documentary together by finding ourselves among those in the USA sitting in a theatre waiting for the 8:00 show. It looks like the show times in the USA are all 8:00. Go here if you are interested to see if it is playing near you. It will be shown across Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa on November 18th. Below is a trailer...if you click to watch, please be sure to pause my music on the bottom of the blog first.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Nan P. said...

Woa! Powerfull.

And yes, it's not fair, it's not right, it's not just....

Kele said...

I agree, very powerful. I will be googling this to see if there is any way to get a copy of it or veiw the doc else where. Cheri if you hear of any thing will you let me know? I loved the trailer and would love to view the doc at length. Thanks for sharing!