Little Reid...my sweet, sweet baby boy.....you are now 3 and such a big boy! You give us daily snuggles, daily giggles, and our daily fill of love. We love you so much!
- You can run and jump off two feet
- You go to preschool and love to learn new songs
- You love to play Patty Cake and we love to watch you try and do all the motions...we take turns asking you to make one for each of us. The words you can say are pat, roll, and you say the name of who you are giving it to....we love it, I especially love to hear..."Paattt....wwollll....Maaaamaaa" and you point to me with a huge grin on your face
- You love baseball and whenever we pass by the baseball field you say, "baball" and then give a loud, "yayyyy!" while clapping...not sure who you are clapping for but we love your enthusiasm :)
- You love to play the Wii....and you make all the sound effects you feel are appropriate for each game
- You have a silly side to you and pretend to be asleep when I get you out of the car seat but then after a few seconds you open your eyes, look over at me, and giggle the best little giggle
- You LOVE, LOVE your big brother Luke and continue to call him "Da"... I have a feeling Luke would not mind if you always called him Da...he loves it and loves you so much!
- You have a soft and sensitive side and come to give hugs when you think someone is hurt. You say "oh, no, oh no" in the sweetest most concerned voice until a kiss has been given by you to the one hurt
- You love music and entertain us with your cool dance moves. We turn on different music stations just to watch you change up your moves to the different rhythm you hear....you are so funny!
- You are a book fanatic and love looking through them and cracking yourself up with the pictures
- You are a flirt and melt people with your smile that lights up your whole face
- When you wake up in the morning you go right to the fridge and fling it wide open saying.."Baaaa..." (that's what you call your sippy cup)
- You love to play the drums with my egg beater, spatulas, mixing spoons and anything else you can reach out of the drawer and daily bang the floor, the oven, the chairs...and whatever stands still long enough to be banged on
- You love cookies....I mean LOVE cookies!! ..and you have made up your own "sign" for cookie by putting your fingers up to your mouth and saying "num, num, num" real fast like cookie monster does. In fact...you love cookies so much that this year I decided cookies and ice cream were in order rather than cake, so on 12/28/09....special birthday cookies were made for you!
Reider Peter Punkin Eater.....we have loved loving you the past three years!!!!!
I love how my boys look like..."Mom, come on with it....light the candles ALREADY!!!" lol